Avery SW900 Black Carbon Fiber 194 Vinyl Wrap
Avery SW900 Black Carbon Fiber 194 Vinyl Wrap is a dual cast film specifically designed for vehicle application to provide dimensional stability and durability without the need for an over laminate. The pressure-activated adhesive allows you to slide and re position the film over the surface of the vehicle until you apply firm pressure. Avery SW900 is available in 60in (5 ft) widths making it possible to wrap virtually any section of a vehicle without seams. The non-visible air release channels assure a fast, easy and virtually bubble-free installation when professionally installed. Saving valuable installation time.
Avery SW900 Black Carbon Fiber 194 Vinyl Wrap is a vinyl wrap film with a glossy finish that is used for full vehicle wraps to change your auto’s color and to protect its original paint. Avery SW900 Black Carbon Fiber 194 Vinyl Wrap is recommended for full car wraps, full truck wraps and can be applied to your vehicles hood, trunk, roof, mirrors, door handles, glass, interior trim and dash panels, chrome and metal parts, motorcycle parts and just about any relatively non-porous surface.
- 60″ wide, 3.2 Mil cast wrap vinyl with built-in protective clear coat layer with EZ apply/air egress and RS/slideability
- No overlaminate required
- Superior conformability over curved surfaces, corrugations and rivets
- Easy Apply RS feature allows for faster positioning, bubble free application and long term removability
- Gloss colors can sometimes have a haze/blotchiness/mottling that can usually be eliminated with heat. Even the shipping box can create surface impressions that can also be eliminated with heat
- Avery Gloss black & white have an expected outdoor life of 12 years with limited warranty
- Avery Gloss colors have an expected outdoor life of 10 years with limited warranty
- 2 year outdoor durability horizontal
- Clean removability up to 4 years