Avery SW900 Blue Chrome 256 Vinyl Wrap
Avery SW900 Blue Chrome 256 Vinyl Wrap is a vinyl wrap film with a glossy finish that is used for full vehicle wraps to change your auto’s color and to protect its original paint.Avery SW900 Blue Chrome 256 Vinyl Wrap is recommended for full car wraps, full truck wraps and can be applied to your vehicles hood, trunk, roof, mirrors, door handles, glass, interior trim and dash panels, chrome and metal parts, motorcycle parts and just about any relatively non-porous surface.
- 60″ wide colors, 53″ wide chrome, 3.2 Mil cast wrap vinyl with built-in protective clear coat layer with EZ apply/air egress and RS/slideability
- No overlaminate required, however, overlaminates have been shown to improve the cleanability of matte colors
- Superior conformability over curved surfaces, corrugations and rivets
- Easy Apply RS feature allows for faster positioning, bubble free application and long term removability
- Outstanding durability and outdoor performance
- Gloss colors can sometimes have a haze/blotchiness/mottling that can usually be eliminated with heat. Even the shipping box can create surface impressions that can also be eliminated with heat.
- Avery Chrome colors have an expected outdoor life of 3 years with limited warranty
- 2 year outdoor durability horizontal
- Clean removability up to 4 years
- Colors with an asterisk* may be less than fully opaque and may demonstrate color shift when applied, or allow show through of paint lines or dissimilar colors, or overlap of material
- Avery ColorFlow colors are directional in appearance. For best results do not alternate between lengthwise and widthwise panel installation
- Caution: Always pre-test vinyl installation on vehicles. Do not install if there is any adverse or negative impact on sensors and/or other safety-related equipment on the intended vehicle.
- Warning: During installation it is critical to prevent “dragging” the adhesive side of wrap vinyls over edges and flat surfaces. Abrasion caused by dragging can result in “adhesive dots” or “sanding” under the surface of the vinyl and make it appear to have many small bumps. This is usually not repairable. For more information and installation advice, please view the video below titled “Avoid Dots/Adhesive lines”.
- Film colors can vary slightly from roll to roll. For the most consistency, please purchase a full roll. We are unable to guarantee consistency with multiple orders of cut yardage.
- The Avery Dennison warranty is for product value only and provides no protection or reimbursement for additional costs including labor or vehicle/paint damage. Please refer to the Information Sheets below.